- Anna Louisa Interiors Limited
- 103 West Street
- GU9 7EN
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01252 959550
3. When Do We Collect Personal Data From You
3.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- When you make an online purchase
- When you purchase a product in store or by phone
- When you receive our email newsletter. This may include which emails are opened and any links in those messages that are clicked
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us by any means
- When you comment on or review our products and services
- When you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, patterns and the website that referred you to annalouisainteriors.co.uk. We collect this personal data by using cookies and you can find out more below.
4. Personal data we may collect from you
4.1 Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data including first name, last name, title.
- Contact Data including billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers.
- Financial Data including bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data including details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
- Marketing Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
5. How and why we use your personal data
6.1 We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
6. Who do we share your data with
6.1 We may have to share your personal data with parties who assist us with our services for the purposes outlined above.
7. How we protect your data
7.1 The security of your personal data is very important to us and we are committed to treating it with the utmost care, taking all appropriate steps to protect it.
We have put in place appropriate security measure to prevent your data being accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to your data to those employees who have a business need to know. Access to your personal data is password protected, and sensitive data is secured and tokenised to ensure it is protected.
8. How long will you keep my data for
8.1 We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted or completely anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
9. What are your rights over your personal data
11.1 Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.